Off The Front carbon tubular wheels help you build the speed and reliability you need into your ride. Our 24 mm Light Road Carbon Tubular Wheel Sets help you climb and accelerate with ease. The ultra low weight helps you survive 8 hours in the saddle on an epic ride or emerge victorious in the Thursday night crit. Key features developed in over 40 years of wheel building coupled with our best in class 5-year warranty make sure that a hand built wheel from Off The Front Racing Systems will be the last wheel you will ever need!
- Optimal lacing pattern and spoke selection - The optimal lacing pattern for your every need. Not just mainstream marketing telling you what you want to hear. It's what you need for optimal performance. Rim: 24H Front 1 Cross, 28H 3X Rear.
- PFS Performance Fastening System - A proprietary blend of nipple, fasteners and adhesives that provide the optimal connection of the rim, hub, spoke and nipple for long, trouble free riding at minimal weight.
- Smooth Basalt Brake Track - Taking rim braking performance on carbon rims to another level. Even in the wet
- Quad Front Bearings - A wide rolling platform for the most demanding of applications.
- Sapim CX Ray and DB Spokes - The gold standard in aerodynamics, strength and fatigue resistance. CX-Ray Front, CX-Ray Non Drive Rear, Sapim Force Drive for optimal power transfer, fatigue resistance and reduced weight. Brass nipples on the drive rear and alloy nipples on all others.
Weight 1050g, Width 21mm, Depth: 24 mm
Shimano/Sram 8,9,10, 11 compatible, Campy Freehub option available.
Comes with: Rim Tape, Brake Pads, Skewers