Off The Front carbon clincher wheels help you build the speed and reliability you need into your ride. Our 30 mm Light Road Carbon Clincher Tubeless Wheel Sets help you refine wind cheating performance, climb and accelerate with ease. The 25mm wide profile gives you the stability you need to survive 8 hours in the saddle on an epic ride whether on the big century climbs, or emerging victorious in the Thursday night crit. Key features developed in over 40 years of wheel building coupled with our best in class 5-year warranty make sure that a hand built wheel from Off The Front Racing Systems will be the last wheel you will ever need!
- Optimal lacing pattern and spoke selection - The optimal lacing pattern for your every need. Not just mainstream marketing telling you what you want to hear. It's what you need for optimal performance. Rim: 24H Front 1 Cross, 28H 3X Rear.
- PFS Performance Fastening System - A proprietary blend of nipple, fasteners and adhesives that provide the optimal connection of the rim, hub, spoke and nipple for long, trouble free riding at minimal weight.
- High Modulation Brake Track - Taking rim braking performance on carbon rims to another level. Even in the wet
- Asymmetric rim profile - Providing optimal tension balance for maximum power transfer and durability
- Aero shaped rim section at 25 mm wide (19mm internal width) - Wind cheating aero performance on a wide footprint for extreme handling confidence and low rolling resistance.
- Quad Front Bearings - A wide rolling platform for the most demanding of applications.
- Sapim CX Ray and DB Spokes - The gold standard in aerodynamics, strength and fatigue resistance. Rim: CX-Ray Front, CX-Ray Non Drive Rear, Sapim Force Drive for optimal power transfer, fatigue resistance and reduced weight. Brass nipples on the drive rear and alloy nipples on all others.
Weight 1470g, Width 25mm, Depth: 30 mm, Internal width = 19 mm
Shimano/Sram 8,9,10, 11 compatible, Campy Freehub option available.
Comes with: Rim Tape, Brake Pads, Skewers