Off The Front carbon clincher wheels help you build the speed and reliability you need into your ride. Our 88 mm Aero Road Carbon Clincher Wheel Sets help you refine wind cheating performance. The 25mm wide profile gives you the stability you need to survive 8 hours in the saddle on an epic ride whether on the big century climbs, or emerging victorious in the Thursday night crit. Key features developed in over 40 years of wheel building coupled with our best in class 5-year warranty make sure that a hand built wheel from Off The Front Racing Systems will be the last wheel you will ever need!
- Optimal lacing pattern and spoke selection - The optimal lacing pattern for your every need. Not just mainstream marketing telling you what you want to hear. It's what you need for optimal performance. Rim: 20H Front Radial, 24H 2X Rear.
- PFS Performance Fastening System - A proprietary blend of nipple, fasteners and adhesives that provide the optimal connection of the rim, hub spoke and nipple for long, trouble free riding at minimal weight.
- U-Aero shaped rim section at 25 mm wide (19mm internal width) - Wind cheating aero performance on a wide footprint for extreme handling confidence and low rolling resistance.
- Quad Front Bearings - A wide rolling platform for the most demanding of applications.
- Smooth basalt weave brake track - Smooth stopping performance. Even in the wet.
- Sapim CX Ray and DB Spokes - The gold standard in aerodynamics, strength and fatigue resistance. Rim: CX-Ray Front, CX-Ray Non Drive Rear, Sapim Race Drive for optimal power transfer and fatigue resistance and reduced weight.
- High Performance Lube - A proprietary blend of long-life, low friction lubricants in the hub shell result in excellent reliability and low friction
Weight 1515g, Width 25mm, Depth: 38 mm, Internal Width 19 mm.
Shimano/Sram 8,9,10, 11 compatible, Campy Freehub option available.
Comes with: Rim Tape, Brake Pads, Skewers