- Carbon Tubular Wheels
Carbon Tubular Wheels
Off The Front carbon tubular wheels help you build the speed and reliability you need into your ride. Our ultralight carbon tubular wheel sets in a variety of depths including 24, 38 and 50 mm help you refine wind cheating performance or become the ultimate climbing machine. The 25mm wide profile gives you the stability you need to survive 8 hours in the saddle on an epic ride on the steep gravel of Pisgah, or emerge victorious in the Thursday night crit. Key features developed in over 40 years of wheel building coupled with our best in class 5-year warranty make sure that a hand built wheel from off the front racing system will be the last wheel you will ever need!
- Optimal lacing pattern and spoke selection - The optimal lacing pattern for your every need. Not just mainstream marketing telling you what you want to hear. It's what you need for optimal performance.
- PFS Performance Fastening System - A proprietary blend of nipple, fastener and adhesives that provide the optimal connection of the rim, hub spoke and nipple for long, trouble free riding at minimal weight.
- Smooth basalt weave brake track - Smooth stopping performance. Even in the wet.
- U-Aero shaped rim section at 25 mm wide (19mm internal width) - Wind cheating aero performance on a wide footprint for extreme handling confidence and low rolling resistance.
- Sapim CX Ray and DB Spokes - The gold standard in aerodynamics, strength and fatigue resistance
- Quad Front Bearings - A wide rolling platform for the most demanding of applications